Everything you need to know about SYC 2022!
Don’t forget to check out our SYC Facebook / Instagram for the most up-to-date info
SYC 2022 will run from Friday 23rd
to Monday 26th September.
With campers arriving from 4pm Friday and departing by 1pm Monday.
Our SYC Location is Cataract Scout Park, Appin NSW. (It’s about 1 hour south of Sydney)
Info for Parents and Campers
When registration opens for campers, your youth group leader or pastor will be able to give you all the info you need to register for your SYC22 tickets! And once your registered we’ll give you access to a page just for campers & parents. This will have all the relevant safety and packing info!
This year we will be widening our criteria for our short film festival, and we will be accepting submissions from individuals, small groups or youth groups who would like to make a short 3-minute film. Soon the entry forms and info will be sent out to all registered churches with all the details needed and the ‘special item’ that must appear in the film.
Announcement with the signature item and submission open date for 2022 coming soon!
More info about our amazing speakers coming soon!!!! Make sure you check back here for updates!
Info for Youth Group Pastors/Coordinators
We know rego instructions are tedious and boring, but PLEASE take 2 mins to read the instructions to ensure your youth register for SYC22 correctly. Thanks!
- The Youth Pastor/Coordinator needs to register your youth group!
- You get to choose whether your youth group pays ONLINE or we INVOICE THE CHURCH
- You are required to pick only one option for your whole youth.
- We’ll set up your youth group in our registration system. YOU NEED TO WAIT FOR THIS!
- We’ll send confirmation that your youth is set up (with a link and password)
- Share the link with your youth!